Sarah and Drew are two beautiful souls who are so in love and just great to be around. It was amazing to follow them around and witness their love a few days ago. Can't wait to photograph their imaginative backyard wedding next year!
These are great pictures from the engagement session, and it was really creative to be able to use the library as a wonderful location. The other outdoor photos are also lovely, and I’m sure the couple had an amazing wedding too. I attended my best friend’s wedding a few days ago, and it was a very enjoyable event at one of the beautiful wedding venues Los Angeles.
this is beautiful maddie.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos Maddie. You definitely have an artist's eye. Ps All the best to your mom and dad!
ReplyDeleteThese are great pictures from the engagement session, and it was really creative to be able to use the library as a wonderful location. The other outdoor photos are also lovely, and I’m sure the couple had an amazing wedding too. I attended my best friend’s wedding a few days ago, and it was a very enjoyable event at one of the beautiful wedding venues Los Angeles.
ReplyDelete